INSTRUCTION BELOW ARE ONLY FOR SITE ADMINISTRATION.
Before distributing from original site to site article is being distributed to. Please make sure the follow these steps.
- Visit the site to which the post will be distributed to
- Go to Settings > Writing > Default Post Category
- Change the Default Post Category to what you’d like the distributed article to be in.
- Go back to the original site and distribute the post
- At this point when going the distributed article (on the site being distributed to) you’ll see the correct default category as you assigned it
- You are free to publish and the relationship between original and distributed article will still be in place
- After you finish please choose News as a default post category again as that is a uniform category on all websites in Medical Cluster.